The Parish of St. Maria Annunziata, with its Romanesque bell tower characterised by a double lancet window is to be visited in Collevecchio. Inside there is a wooden crucifix from the XIII century, placed in an Altar piece from the XVII century with two angels, the Madonna and St. John; to the left of the main altar a Deposition, ancient copy (1435) by Rogier van der Weyden, another Deposition in the sacristy from Roman time in the early seventeenth century. In the beautiful city centre, there is also the Palace of the Court with the annexed jails from the Papal State, the palace of the Papal Governor and the Roman Door. There are numerous interesting historical and architectural destinations not far from the Corlando Tre farm, such as the archaeological area of Forum Novum, today called Vescocio, only 15 km away and the Abbey of Farfa, from the VI century only 25 km away. Furthermore, the absolutely advantageous location of Corlando Tre consents excursions to Rome, Umbria, Tuscany or to the four Franciscan era convents located nearby. The Corlando Tre farm is also included amongst the accredited structures in the Walks of Europe.