The Corlando Tre farm is only 2km from Collevecchio. The village is rich with history, culture and architecture and also enjoys a splendid position in terms of landscape. According to tradition, the village, which arose in 1253 subsequent to the transfer of the inhabitants of Castel Muziano, swamp areas, which were looking for a more healthy location. It was from the sixteenth century that Collevecchio grew from an architectonic and cultural viewpoint thanks to the presence of famous people such as Bosio Palladio, architect, humanist, major prelate and secretary to five Popes. In the seventeenth century, the Papal Government chose Collevecchio as a centre of power in the Sabina Region, a role that it would hold for more than another two centuries. It is in this period that the Piacentini Palace, with a lovely balcony and two floors, attributed to the architect Antonio da Sangallo il Giovane, and the Pistolini Palace, built from the design of the Vignola, were built. In 1860, with the Unity of Italy, the Municipality of Collevecchio was admitted into the Umbria Region, only to become part of the aegis of the Province of Rieti in 1927.